|This has all the features of the Professional Multipage version plus it provides peer-to-peer networking on your LAN. You supply any LAN that supports TCP/IP, wireless or wired, and multiple Networked eStand systems can communicate among themselves. Annotations, songs and page turns can be sent to one or multiple systems at a touch of a button. Great for groups large and small.
Are you wasting time during rehearsals communicating with your peers on your music? Have you ever been tried to tell the entire band what the next song will be? Now it is instantly communicated with this networked version. One or more systems can set themselves up as the leader in instantly communicate annotations, turn the band's pages or change the order of the performance all from your own system. Add the Band Member version for those that don't need to lead and you have a complete package for your group!
The multipage option allows you to display 2 or 3 pages on the screen, just like an open book. There is no need to rescan your music and you can change you mind and go back to just a single page.
Page turning is a breeze with keyboard keys, mouse or optional hands-free Footswitch. Print your sheet music with or without annotations1. Annotate in up to eight colors and four line widths. Import sheet music or scan it in with the built in scan utility. Create page or section Bookmarks for easy movement through your library. Use the optional step page turn to preview the next page while finishing the prior page. Switch to Full-Screen Mode to maximize your page view. Record audio linked to a page.
eStand Professional software is perfect for use in studio, rehearsal or on a gig.
• Send your annotations to other systems with the same document. One or multiple systems can be selected.
• Send your documents to other systems (some restrictions may apply depending on copyright).
• Leaders may turn pages or jump to specific pages of other networked devices, even those on different parts.
• Search your library of unlimited size.
• Silent page turning; hands-free with optional Footswitch
• No need for external lighting
• Large viewable area
• Store an entire sheet music library on a hard drive
• Easy import and scanning capability
• Step page turn option
• Built-in Bookmarking
• Full-screen mode
• Zoom in feature
• Easy to make notations; Easy to delete notations
• Record audio linked to a page
• Built in Metronome and Tuner
Requires Windows 2000, Windows XP or Vista.
1 Applies to print-enabled documents only. Files downloaded from eStandMusic.com may be subject to an additional fee for print rights.