|Designed for installation on your own computer, this is the most complete stand-alone version available of the revolutionary, easy-to-use, intuitive eStand sheet music software. eStand Professional was developed with the musician in mind. Every feature is designed to make playing, storing and working with sheet music easier than it has ever been before.
Do you want more than 1 page displayed, just like your paper music. Now you can view 2 pages side-by-side or switch back to a single page display. Need more, select a 3 page display!
Page turning is a breeze with keyboard keys, mouse or optional hands-free Footswitch. Print your sheet music with or without annotations1. Annotate in up to eight colors and four line widths. Import sheet music or scan it in with the built in scan utility. Create page or section Bookmarks for easy movement through your library. Use the optional step page turn to preview the next page while finishing the prior page. Switch to Full-Screen Mode to maximize your page view. Record audio linked to a page. Add text to a page. Resize, move, copy, paste and group annotations for added flexibility to mark-up your music.
eStand Professional:Multipage software is perfect for use in studio, rehearsal or on a gig.
• Display 2 or 3 pages on the screen simultaneously
• Search your library of unlimited size.
• Silent page turning; hands-free with optional Footswitch
• Easy to make notations; Easy to delete notations
• Notations may be drawn or text
• Notations can be resized, moved, copied, paste and grouped
• No need for external lighting
• Large viewable area
• Store an entire sheet music library on a hard drive
• Easy import and scanning capability
• Step page turn option
• Built-in Bookmarking
• Full-screen mode
• Zoom in feature
• Record audio linked to a page
• Built in Metronome and Tuner
Requires Windows 2000, XP or Vista.
1 Applies to print-enabled documents only. Files downloaded from eStandMusic.com may be subject to an additional fee for print rights.